About Konfio


We are an online lending platform that uses alternative data to quickly perform a credit evaluation for our clients. Thanks to our technology, small and medium businesses can get a fast and secure loan that will help them grow their business.

80% of our team is composed of experts in technology and data science, and the remaining 20% is blended into different teams such as finance, marketing and customer service among others.


Why work at Konfio?

  • At Konfio, we use the latest technology. Instead of depending on legacy systems to keep up, we never stop innovating and that’s what makes us different.
  • You'll be part of a world-class FinTech team, partnering with peers from more than 7 countries.
  • We focus on the professional development of our team, making strong professionals into leaders that can keep up with the company's growth.
  • You'll get to work in a newly renovated office with a Silicon Valley setup such as open spaces a chill area, playroom and some other perks such as snacks, fruit, and caffeine.
  • Competitive compensation package, health insurance, groceries allowance and more.


BE PART OF THE NEW GENERATION IN FINANCIAL SERVICES IN MEXICO!

Current openings