We are currently seeking a Salesforce Sales Cloud Architect. Our Salesforce Architect will set direction, establish, develop, implement, and lead the Salesforce Sales Cloud architecture strategy. This person will be focused on driving strategic sales automation related ideas, concepts, projects, technologies, and processes.
- Serve as the technical arm (“technical team lead”) for the manager of the Operations team, including the ability to perform multiple roles (analyst, developers, tester, and architect) as required.
- Work with the project sponsors and stakeholders to formulate architectural roadmaps and assist in the creation business, functional and technical requirements documents.
- Analyze and review business, functional and technical requirements with the ability to recommend changes in product, process, development and/or configuration.
- Document and demo technical aspects and architectural design of new products/features to lay users and technical peers.
- Be able to map existing business processes to Salesforce out of the box business processes and champion business process re-engineering where applicable to remain true to Salesforce out of the box processes.
- Lead the design and development of Salesforce custom objects, Apex triggers, Apex classes, Apex components and Apex test classes when required.
- 4+ years’ experience combined in the Salesforce Cloud environments (Sales, Service, and Marketing)
- Functional understanding of the following Salesforce Platform areas – Lightning, Heroku, Sales Cloud Einstein, Service Analytics, Communities, Chatter, Quip
- Salesforce Certifications (Technical Architect, Application Architect, System Architect, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud w/ Sales Automation, Marketing Cloud) preferred and considered a plus.
- Strong leadership, relationship building, and negotiating skills are required.
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal and interpersonal, with the ability to explain technical concepts to lay audiences.
- Effective presentation skills and diplomacy required to interface with and influence cross-functional leaders including senior/C-level stakeholders is preferred.
- Ability to grasp new business process and apply Salesforce platform technology to develop Software Solutions (out of the box and on platform developed solutions).
- Good understanding and knowledge of enterprise applications & technologies – ERP, CRM, Billing, Marketing automation tools, e-Commerce platforms
- Good understanding and knowledge in web-based systems architecture, SOA, enterprise application architecture.
- Bachelor's degree in IT related field or equivalent experience
- You'll get to work in one of the best areas in the country (Polanco, México) in a newly renovated office with a Silicon Valley setup
- You'll be part of a world-class FinTech team, there are people from more than 7 countries
- MacBook equipment will be provided by the company on your first day, and monitors upon request
- Direct connection with some of the top mentors in the industry from Google, Kaszek, 500 Startups, among many others
- Konfío Welcome Kit
- Other Perks (24/7 snacks, fruit, and caffeine)
- Competitive compensation package, including opportunity to earn equity ownership in Konfío
- Health insurance (SGMM)
- Groceries Allowance (Vales de Despensa)
- You'll be hired directly by Konfío, not a subsidiary, allowing you directly to participate directly in the company growth
- Yearly discretionary bonus