We are looking for a UX Researcher to design products and services that meet people’s needs. Using your deep knowledge of psychology, ethnography and UX research methods and best practices you will work closely with partners to help uncover the largest challenges and opportunities we face. Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and profitable to attract and retain customers.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology.
- Conduct independent research on multiple aspects of products and experiences.
- Create personas through user research and data.
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success with data.
- Find creative ways to solve user problems.
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Work with Product Designers, Product Owners, and other Researchers to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Communicate research findings to stakeholders, advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and in-person presentations.
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends.
- BSc in Anthropology, Human Factors, Ethnography, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science or other related fields
- Experience developing and managing longitudinal research and identifying appropriate research methods for the project
- End-to-end experience conducting all aspects of research (study design, recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting)
- Experience researching and identifying strategic or design problems and designing solutions
- Experience collaborating with Product Managers to define and explore product opportunities
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- You'll be part of a world-class FinTech team, there are people from more than 11 countries
- MacBook equipment will be provided by the company on your first day, and monitors upon request
- Direct connection with some of the top mentors in the industry from Google, Kaszek, 500 Startups, among many others
- Konfío Welcome Kit
- Other Perks
- Competitive compensation package, including opportunity to earn equity ownership in Konfío
- Health insurance (SGMM)
- Groceries Allowance (Vales de Despensa)
- You'll be hired directly by Konfío, not a subsidiary, allowing you directly to participate directly in the company growth
- Yearly discretionary bonus