IT Help Desk Technician
We are looking for a competent part-time IT Technician, capable of troubleshooting Konfío systems, hardware, software as well as the network infrastructure in the Konfío offices.
People looking to start or ramp up his/her career in the information technology sector are ideal candidates for the position. As an IT Help Desk Technician you'll have the opportunity to learn from IT best practices with the possibility to become an experienced IT Engineer.
- Support and troubleshoot Konfío systems and software (macOS, Windows, G Suite, Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Jira etc.)
- Work with networking and Internet protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, TLS, SMTP, HTTP)
- Help to maintain a physical inventory of IT hardware (computers, peripherals, and accessories)
- Proactively identify and address technical issues across the company.
- Assist with IT onboarding and training curriculum.
- Design, update, and maintain IT documentation
- Possess a persistent, keen focus on security in all aspects of the role
- Experience with Apple/Windows infrastructure, systems, software, and tools
- Basic knowledge managing switches, routers, firewalls and VPN
- Capable to independently manage and prioritize workload
- Be empathetic, humble, and possess a strong focus on customer service
- You'll get to learn IT best practices and implementation with high quality and with automation and security always in mind.
- 24/7 snacks, fruit, and caffeine.
- Opportunity to get hired by Konfio at the end of your degree completion.
- You'll be part of a world-class FinTech team with people from more than 7 countries.