IT Support Engineer
As an IT Support Engineer you are the go-to person for users computer hardware and software needs, providing front line user support for all of Konfío's internal tools and technologies. You troubleshoot, respond to inquiries and find solutions to technical challenges. Beyond the day-to-day, you improve the user experience by contributing to longer term projects and documentation efforts. You are highly technical and are comfortable problem solving with multiple operating systems (like macOS, Linux, Windows) and a range of devices (including desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conferencing and various wireless devices). You occasionally partner with various teams including security, networking and infrastructure.
You improve the front-line user experience by providing on-demand user support for Konfío's corporate users, resources, tools and applications while also contributing to longer-term projects.
- Support and troubleshoot Konfío systems and software (macOS, Windows, Linux, G Suite, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, JIRA Service Desk, etc.)
- Work with networking and Internet protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, TLS, SMTP, HTTP)
- Help to maintain a physical inventory of IT hardware (computers, peripherals, and accessories)
- Proactively identify and address technical issues across the company.
- Assist with IT onboarding and training curriculum.
- Design, update, and maintain IT documentation
- Automate and/or execute IT infrastructure-related projects such as platform migrations and information security policy updates.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with system administration of various operating systems such as macOS, Linux, Windows, iOS and Android.
- Knowledge of complex IT infrastructure and ability to troubleshoot challenges.
- Knowledge managing switches, routers, firewalls and VPN.
- Capable to independently manage and prioritize workload.
- Be empathetic, humble, and possess a strong focus on customer service.
- You'll get to work in one of the best areas in the country (Polanco, México) in a newly renovated office with a Silicon Valley setup
- You'll be part of a world-class FinTech team, there are people from more than 7 countries
- MacBook equipment will be provided by the company on your first day, and monitors upon request
- Direct connection with some of the top mentors in the industry from Google, Kaszek, 500 Startups, among many others
- Konfío Welcome Kit
- Other Perks (24/7 snacks, fruit, and caffeine)
- Competitive compensation package, including opportunity to earn equity ownership in Konfío
- Health insurance (SGMM)
- Groceries Allowance (Vales de Despensa)
- You'll be hired directly by Konfío, not a subsidiary, allowing you directly to participate directly in the company growth
- Yearly discretionary bonus