Security Engineer Sr (Infrastructure & Data)
As part of the Security Information Team you will be responsible for the following:
- Compliance of security policies, standards and procedures.
- Reviews of development projects in order to define and design security controls according to standards.
- Implementation of security projects, specific in: Data Security and Infrastructure security.
- Analysis of security events on the platform, network and application level.
- Identification of Security Threats to the organization and be able to remediate them.
- Analyzing critical issues and risks internally and externally, while working together to manage information security.
- Ensuring the security of the applications that access and manage sensitive information.
- Conduct security assessments for software, applications and infrastructure.
- Support SOC implementation and operation.
- Support various internal and external audits.
- Support for definition of security policies, standards and procedures.
- 3-5+ years of experience in Security Information.
- Hands on experience with securing cloud infrastructure & applications.
- Integration, monitoring and prevention capabilities leveraging SIEM tools.
- Basic Knowledge of security policies, standards and frameworks (ISO 27001, SABSA, etc.)
- Prominent Knowledge of programming languages: Python, PHP, Java, Node, JS.
- Prominent Knowledge of Amazon Web Security Services.
- Prominent Knowledge of the following Operating Systems: Linux and Windows Systems.
- Knowledge of waterfall and agile project management.
- Security Certifications (nice to have): CISSP or CEH.
- You are interested in learning how to manage several projects simultaneously.
- You love to share and learn different things.
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new.
- You'll get to work in one of the best areas in the country (Polanco, México) in a newly renovated office with a Silicon Valley setup
- You'll be part of a world-class FinTech team, there are people from more than 7 countries
- MacBook equipment will be provided by the company on your first day, and monitors upon request
- Direct connection with some of the top mentors in the industry from Google, Kaszek, 500 Startups, among many others
- Konfío Welcome Kit
- Other Perks (24/7 snacks, fruit, and caffeine)
- Competitive compensation package, including opportunity to earn equity ownership in Konfío
- Health insurance (SGMM)
- Groceries Allowance (Vales de Despensa)
- You'll be hired directly by Konfío, not a subsidiary, allowing you directly to participate directly in the company growth