Konfío is a digital platform that empowers small businesses through straightforward, flexible access to working capital. To date, more than 300 thousand people have trusted us with their funding needs.
By leveraging technology and big data analytics, Konfío complements traditional financial analysis and streamlines the loan application process, providing convenience and affordability to customers who are creditworthy but historically underserved by traditional banking.
- Work closely with technology team, to understand and anticipate the agile infrastructure needs of the development, testing, deployment and monitoring processes; create an environment where dev and QA work can proceed securely, efficiently, and flexibly
- Improve the continuous integration and deployment process
- Provide for and anticipate horizontal scaling of environments and anticipate infrastructure growth as the business grows
- Work heavily with continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Docker, Git, ElasticSearch, etc.
- Support the large infrastructure running in AWS, Linux Instances, load balancers, firewalls, serverless infrastructure, etc.
- Work collaboratively to provide senior infrastructure guidance to the team for short-term issues and long-term planning and vision
- Being able to translate the servers infrastructure into code.
- Software Engineering degree
- Proficient at continuous integration tools like Git, Jenkins, Kubernetes or Docker.
- Expert knowledge of Linux Systems Engineering
- Experience building scalable and reliable solutions on AWS.
- Familiarity interacting with the AWS CLI.
- Experience using package management systems like npm, composer and pip.
- Experience writing complex scripts in a standard scripting language (Bash, Python)
- Experience in deploying and supporting web applications in a 24x7 production environment. (Nginx, Apache)
- Experience building infrastructure as code using Software like AWS CloudFormation, Ansible or Packer is a plus.
- Experience as DBA and basic knowledge of database development (PL SQL) is a plus
- Experience using monitoring services like AWS Cloudwatch, Kibana, Grafana, etc. is a plus.
- Experience managing and deploying SSO solutions is a plus.
- You'll get to work in one of the best areas in the country (Polanco, México) in a newly renovated office with a Silicon Valley setup
- You'll be part of a world-class FinTech team, there are people from more than 7 countries
- MacBook equipment will be provided by the company on your first day, and monitors upon request
- Direct connection with some of the top mentors in the industry from Google, Kaszek, 500 Startups, among many others
- Konfío Welcome Kit
- Other Perks (24/7 snacks, fruit, and caffeine)
- Competitive compensation package, including opportunity to earn equity ownership in Konfío
- Health insurance (SGMM)
- Groceries Allowance (Vales de Despensa)
- You'll be hired directly by Konfío, not a subsidiary, allowing you directly to participate directly in the company growth
- Yearly discretionary bonus