Data Business Analyst
We are looking for a Data Business Analyst. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. Data analyst responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. Data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc) and databases (SQL etc)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc).
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- You'll be part of a world-class FinTech team, there are people from more than 11 countries
- MacBook equipment will be provided by the company on your first day, and monitors upon request
- Direct connection with some of the top mentors in the industry from Google, Kaszek, 500 Startups, among many others
- Konfío Welcome Kit
- Other Perks (24/7 snacks, fruit, and caffeine)
- Competitive compensation package, including opportunity to earn equity ownership in Konfío
- Health insurance (SGMM)
- Groceries Allowance (Vales de Despensa)
- You'll be hired directly by Konfío, not a subsidiary, allowing you directly to participate directly in the company growth
- Yearly discretionary bonus