Associate Treasury, Risk and Capital Markets
Reporting to the Treasury Manager, Treasury, this position is responsible for supporting the management of Konfio’s corporate debt, short-term liquidity, funding requirements and capital strategy. Day-to-day duties can include monitoring corporate capital requirements, working with the broader Finance and Accounting team managing liquidity needs, overseeing foreign exchange, interest rate and operational exposure, structuring and negotiating new debt and facility issuance and overseeing debt compliance requirements. The candidate will be given immediate and significant responsibilities exposing them to a wide range of assignments in a high growth and fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Support Treasury in the development of liquidity optimization models and capital allocation
- Create, maintain and improve liquidity and debt models and analysis, including building and maintaining a restricted and unrestricted cash flow model; managing and optimize funding cost calculations and improving short and long term liquidity forecasting
- Assist in tracking track covenant compliance for external debt
- Support the broader Financing team in the structuring of debt instruments such as loan facilities and unsecured working capital loans.
- Monitor FX and interest rate risk management and hedging including estimation of exposures and risk metrics calculations; assist in development of cash management strategy, hedging strategy and presentation materials
- Support Treasury in the development of Konfio’s capital strategy and liquidity planning
- Support the creation and maintenance of treasury, hedging and transactions operational policies and procedures
- Create and coordinate periodic reports and tracking to inform senior managers on pertinent treasury related metrics
- One of the main contacts for Treasury interactions with other departments, business units and third party administrators
- Assist the Treasury Manager in his/her interactions with Support FP&A and Accounting Ops in connection with required Treasury information
- A minimum of 4 years work experience in Corporate Finance, Treasury or Capital Markets;
- Full professional proficiency in English, spoken and written.
- A Bachelor’s degree, Master in Finance or an MBA, with particular emphasis in finance.
- Background in economics, finance, engineering or operations
- Exposure and understanding of capital market instruments (i.e. bonds, loans, FX products, FX and interest derivatives pricing)
- High proficiency in financial modelling, bond math and financial concepts
- Attractive candidates also demonstrate strong analytical and organizational abilities
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, proactivity and ability to function effectively in an entrepreneurial setup.l
- You'll be part of a world-class FinTech team, there are people from more than 7 countries
- MacBook equipment will be provided by the company on your first day, and monitors upon request
- Konfío Welcome Kit
- Competitive compensation package, including opportunity to earn equity ownership in Konfío
- Health insurance (SGMM)
- Groceries Allowance (Vales de Despensa)
- You'll be hired directly by Konfío, not a subsidiary, allowing you directly to participate directly in the company growth