Social Media Lead
We are looking for a social media manager, with proven experience leading social channels, eager to drive business growth through networks such as Facebook, Linkedin and Instagram. Ideal candidates are passionate for social media, content and innovation in the marketing industry.
They use these channels to build communities, know customers better and drive conversions through relevant content.
- English required
- Proven work experience leading a team of community managers.
- Deep background in social media management (Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram).
- Strong analytical skills. Metric-driven.
- Strong creative skills.
- (Plus) Prior experience with digital products, eCommerces or startups.
- (Plus) Prior experience in digital marketing agencies.
- Develop the organic strategy for social channels such as Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin.
- Partner with main areas of the business (content, PR, HR, product, sales, biz dev) to share relevant content through all the platforms.
- Lead a team of community managers, regarding the editorial calendar, voice, tone, relevance and engagement with the community.
- Link social media metrics with business metrics to drive growth through these organic channels.
- Partner with the creative team to develop new concepts for the social channels.
- You'll get to work in one of the best areas in the country (Polanco, México) in a newly renovated office with a Silicon Valley setup
- You'll be part of a world-class FinTech team, there are people from more than 7 countries
- MacBook equipment will be provided by the company on your first day, and monitors upon request
- Direct connection with some of the top mentors in the industry from Google, Kaszek, 500 Startups, among many others
- Konfío Welcome Kit
- Other Perks (24/7 snacks, fruit, and caffeine)
- Competitive compensation package, including opportunity to earn equity ownership in Konfío
- Health insurance (SGMM)
- Groceries Allowance (Vales de Despensa)
- You'll be hired directly by Konfío, not a subsidiary, allowing you directly to participate directly in the company growth
- Yearly discretionary bonus