Talent Programs and Events Specialist
Building a great company in an emerging market is a challenging and thrilling experience, which involves careful planning and coordination to approach the current and future workplace talent. Konfío is an active participant in Job Fairs, Hackathons, Meetups and Conferences with the objetive of educating the next great generation of digital talent in Latin America. Doing so requires planning, coordinating and executing events with the objective of creating a lasting impression in future Konfío team members.
Also, as the company grows, communication becomes a key part of the company's success, for which the person responsible will coordinate all logistics for internal events like All-Hands Meetings, Townhalls, Meals ranging from 5 to 50 people, among others.
- Detailed and precise planning, coordination and execution of all events dedicated to increase team hiring, retention and professional development
- Ensuring there is a return on investment for hiring events, always optimizing a quarterly budget based on effectiveness (new hires sourced at the event)
- Ensuring internal company alignment towards strategic goals
- Partner with internal entities to create comprehensive program and event strategies. Manage relationships with external organizations and groups to cultivate partnerships and enhance Konfio’s brand in the employment marketplace.
- Plan and execute recruiting and employment branding events, ranging from small intimate programs to large scale productions. Develop and implement events, including program mapping and planning, budgets, stakeholder buy-in, logistics, messaging, developing content with engineers, and other core elements to successfully meet event objectives.
- Manage relationships with internal partners and stakeholders, consulting with and developing department-specific programs and events strategies.
- Build relationships with vendors, internal team members, and a wide range of stakeholders across Konfío to manage expectations and ensure high-quality event management.
- Contribute to our online presence and public messaging by creating interesting and informational web and collateral content. Manage post-event reporting, detailed tracking and analysis.
- Ability to grow positive working relationships with colleagues at all organizational levels.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in program and/or event planning, recruiting, marketing, HR, consulting or a related area.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get the job done.
- Demonstrated project and budget management, organizational and communication skills. Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks and follow through with team members to achieve group as well as individual goals.
- Exceptional relationship management skills, including negotiation, influencing and interpersonal communications.
- Ability to travel as required.
- You'll get to work in one of the best areas in the country (Polanco, CDMX) in a newly renovated office with a unique setup
- You'll be part of a world-class FinTech team, there are people from more than 11 countries
- MacBook equipment will be provided by the company on your first day, and monitors upon request
- Direct connection with some of the top mentors in the industry from QED, Kaszek, Google, Facebook, among others
- Konfío Welcome Kit
- Health insurance (SGMM)
- Groceries Allowance (Vales de Despensa)
- You'll be hired directly by Konfío, not a subsidiary, allowing you directly to participate directly in the company growth