Konfío is a digital platform that empowers small businesses through straightforward, flexible access to working capital. To date, more than 300 thousand people have trusted us with their funding needs.
By leveraging technology and big data analytics, Konfío complements traditional financial analysis and streamlines the loan application process, providing convenience and affordability to customers who are creditworthy but historically underserved by traditional banking.
- Work closely with technology team to understand the procedures, infrastructure and best practices followed and translate this into high-quality documentation.
- Write easy to understand user interface text, technical manuals, online help and developer guides.
- Produce internal documentation that can be used for on-boarding processes, audit purposes and as a knowledge base for technology employees.
- Manage updates and revisions to internal and external documentation.
- Maintain English and Spanish versions of end user manuals.
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Excellent written and communication skills in Spanish and English.
- Ability to explain highly technical information.
- Strong attention to detail
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- You'll get to work in one of the best areas in the country (Polanco, México) in a newly renovated office with a Silicon Valley setup
- You'll be part of a world-class FinTech team, there are people from more than 7 countries
- MacBook equipment will be provided by the company on your first day, and monitors upon request
- Direct connection with some of the top mentors in the industry from Google, Kaszek, 500 Startups, among many others
- Konfío Welcome Kit
- Other Perks (24/7 snacks, fruit, and caffeine)
- Competitive compensation package, including opportunity to earn equity ownership in Konfío
- Health insurance (SGMM)
- Groceries Allowance (Vales de Despensa)
- You'll be hired directly by Konfío, not a subsidiary, allowing you directly to participate directly in the company growth
- Yearly discretionary bonus