Senior Credit Analyst
We are looking for a Senior Analyst who will help us run various tests (design and execute) for different components of our credit strategy. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. The Senior Analyst will own end to end responsibility of designing and executing different types of foundational / universal tests to inform any future products and credit strategy. Given data is the key differentiator in underwriting and developing new products in financial services, this is a very important role that will help shape the growth agenda of Konfio.
- Deeply understand credit dynamics of existing products and current credit strategy, underwriting models, infrastructure, processes etc.
- Design and execute foundational / universal tests to collect data to inform our future products and strategy
- Understand unit economics (profitability and valuation) of product and be able to design tests that are cost effective while giving us enough reads into additional segments we test into
- Create NPV models to assess cost of different tests
- Good understanding of segmentation algorithms in order to propose improvements to the current credit policy
- Optimize credit policy in order to maximize LTV for the main segments of different portfolios
- Work with tech, product and ops teams to execute foundational tests
- Monitor test results and derive insights to inform future credit strategy
- Solid statistical knowledge in order to define correct sampling methodology
- Design other tests for other aspects of credit strategy that include loan size, pricing, tenure, counter-offers etc.
- Experience as a credit analyst in financial services, preferably lending
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel)
- Knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc) and databases (SQL etc)
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Ability to work with multiple teams across functions
- Very strong communication and presentation skills
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- You'll be part of a world-class FinTech team, there are people from more than 7 countries
- MacBook equipment will be provided by the company on your first day, and monitors upon request
- Direct connection with some of the top mentors in the industry from Google, Kaszek, 500 Startups, among many others
- Konfío Welcome Kit
- Other Perks (24/7 snacks, fruit, and caffeine)
- Competitive compensation package, including opportunity to earn equity ownership in Konfío
- Health insurance (SGMM)
- Groceries Allowance (Vales de Despensa)
- You'll be hired directly by Konfío, not a subsidiary, allowing you directly to participate directly in the company growth