As a Networking Engineer, you are responsible for operating Konfio’s network reliably and at scale. As a member of the Shared Services team, you have a direct impact on the design, planning, deployment and maintenance of network infrastructure that keeps our systems running smoothly. You also ensure that network operations are safe and efficient by monitoring network performance and usage, coordinating planned maintenance, adjusting hardware components and responding to network connectivity issues. Konfio's network generates a constant stream of challenges which require you to continually be innovative with an evolving set of technologies.
- Responsible for the design, deployment, support and scaling of Konfío networks connecting multiple cloud regions, users, and business units across multiple offices.
- Create, update and enforce networking standards and best practices.
- Design and drive scaling strategies of current network design to meet the increasing demand.
- Deploy, scale and automate our network across multiple offices in both existing and new locations.
- Work closely and coordinate efforts with our infrastructure and security teams to grant performance and availability of our services.
- Solid, working experience in routing and switching design, configuration, implementation and support.
- Excellent IP networking fundamentals and extensive experience in the application of IP protocols.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with major internet routing protocols (ideally BGP).
- Hands on experience with hardware firewalls and networking appliances.
- Excellent understanding and prior experience with VPN tunnels for production and critical systems and workloads (IPsec, OpenVPN, client-to-site, site-to-site).
- Solid skills and experience in network troubleshooting & resolution of very complex routing problems via protocol analyzers, traffic captures, etc...
- Experience working in Linux environments.
- Cloud experience is highly desirable.
- You'll be part of a world-class FinTech team, there are people from more than 7 countries
- MacBook equipment will be provided by the company on your first day, and monitors upon request
- Direct connection with some of the top mentors in the industry from Google, Kaszek, 500 Startups, among many others
- Konfío Welcome Kit
- Competitive compensation package, including opportunity to earn equity ownership in Konfío
- Health insurance (SGMM)
- Groceries Allowance (Vales de Despensa)
- You'll be hired directly by Konfío, not a subsidiary, allowing you directly to participate directly in the company growth
- Yearly discretionary bonus